House Jan 6 committee asks Ivanka Trump to voluntarily cooperate in probe
Ivanka Trump is former President Trump's daughter and was a senior White House adviser
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The House Jan. 6 select committee is asking former President Trump's daughter and senior Trump White House adviser Ivanka Trump to voluntary cooperate with its probe, committee Chairman Rep. Bennie Thompson said Thursday.
The committee announced its plans in a statement following remarks from Thompson, a Mississippi Democrat, according to CNN.
"You will anticipate the committee inviting some people to come talk to us," Thompson said on Capitol Hill, the news outlet also reports. "Not lawmakers right now. Ivanka Trump."
News, not Noise
- Woke Waterloo at Netflix?
- Hillary Factor: Evidence now shows false Russia collusion story began and ended with Clinton
- Arizona lawmaker faces ethics complaint after skipping months of session when wife had baby
- Primary source of COVID misinformation is the feds, scientists and scholars tell surgeon general
- In key Wisconsin battleground, law and order becomes Achilles heel for Democrat incumbents