'I agree': Biden responds to heckler’s 'Let's go, Brandon'
"I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas as well, Merry Christmas, and let's go, Brandon," a parent told Biden.
President Joe Biden on Christmas Eve responded to the insult "Let's go, Brandon," by saying, "I agree."
President Biden and first lady Jill Biden answered calls from children for the North American Aerospace Defense Command's Santa tracker on Friday at the White House.
One father, Jared, called on behalf of his children, Griffin, Hunter, Piper and Penelope.
"You know, Dad, we have a Hunter too. We have a son named Hunter and a grandson named Hunter," the president responded.
The children told Biden what they wanted for Christmas. Jared took the phone over to conclude the call and said, "I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas as well, Merry Christmas, and let's go, Brandon."
Biden replied, "Let's go, Brandon, I agree," before moving on to the next call.
Let's go, Brandon is a euphemism for "F*** Joe Biden" that has taken the country by storm. A boat decorated with lights saying, "Let's go, Brandon," won a Christmas boat parade several weeks ago. The award was later revoked.
Biden has been greeted with the chant on numerous occasions as well. Biden visited Kentucky to tour tornado damage earlier this month, and several people said the phrase to him.
Just News, No Noise
- Chinese Communist Party-linked companies are purchasing U.S. military academies, congressman warns
- Hunter Biden demands investigations into reporting on his laptop, threatens to sue Tucker Carlson
- McConnell yanks GOP Sen. Scott from Commerce Committee after failed leadership challenge
- 'Little to no difference': Massive mask meta-study undermines remaining COVID mandates
- AZ Senate rocked by claims of election violations, as Lake presses appeal in challenge to 2022 vote