Photos show Epstein and Maxwell with President Clinton at 1993 White House Reception
The two attended a reception hosted by President Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton for individuals who donated funds for the renovation of the Oval Office.
Photographs show Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell with then-President Bill Clinton at a September 1993 White House reception.
The Sun published the photos and reported that Epstein and Maxwell were guests of the president at a reception hosted by President Clinton and First Lady Hillary Clinton for individuals who donated funds for the renovation of the Oval Office. Epstein had given money, according to the outlet.
"Maxwell, 59, is charged with lying under oath and recruiting, grooming and trafficking girls to be sexually abused by Epstein from the 1990s through 2004," according to Fox News. "In total, she now faces eight charges: conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts; enticement of a minor to travel to engage in illegal sex acts; conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity; transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity; sex trafficking conspiracy and sex trafficking of a minor, both of which are new; and two counts of perjury," the outlet reported. Maxwell has pled not guilty.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'