President Trump signs Congress' $2.2 trillion coronavirus bill into law
House passed the bill hours earlier
March 27, 2020 - 4:48pm
President Trump on Friday signed Congress' $2.2 trillion coronavirus bill into law.
Trump from the White House said his signing of the bill will bring immediate relief to American families and businesses. He also thanked congressional Democrats and Republicans in their bipartisan efforts in crafting and passing the bill.
News, Not Noise
- The FBI documents that put Barack Obama in the ‘Obamagate’ narrative
- Beating up the numbers: The loose definition and inflated tally of COVID-19 deaths
- Mnuchin: Coronavirus direct deposits payments coming 'within two weeks'
- McCarthy pulls endorsement of Republican House candidate for offensive social media posts
- CDC: Coronavirus fatality rate could be as low as 0.26%