Psaki says President Biden and former President Obama 'speak regularly'
Psaki said that "we're not gonna read out those calls."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
White House press secretary Jen Psaki on Tuesday said that President Biden regularly speaks with former President Obama, though she said no readouts of their calls will be provided.
"Has President Biden spoken to President Obama about how to pass the infrastructure bill? Has President Obama given him any advice on how to pass that bill?" Psaki was asked during Tuesday's press briefing at the White House.
"They speak regularly," Psaki responded. "They of course were president and vice president, but they are also friends and they share a bond of serving through eight years of the Obama-Biden administration, but also a personal friendship and kinship, and he speaks with him regularly. But we're not gonna read out those calls."
Just News, No Noise
- GOP Rep. Greene seeks probe on why Trump not told about previous spy balloons
- Kari Lake headed to Iowa for political events, raising national profile
- Top general admits NORAD failed to detect earlier Chinese spy balloons in U.S. air space
- GOP Rep. Miller to skip State of the Union
- China spy balloon episode a Sputnik learning moment for America, black eye for Pentagon