Trump on Biden press conference: 'softball questions' from pre-selected reporters
"How come Biden picks a reporter off a list?" Trump asked.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Donald Trump issued a statement criticizing President Joe Biden midway through the White House press conference on Wednesday.
"How come Biden picks a reporter off a list, in all cases softball questions, and then reads the answer? I would never have been allowed to get away with that, nor would I have to!" Trump said, according to his spokesperson Liz Herrington.
Biden touted his accomplishments over his first year in office during the conference.
"We're in a better place than we've been, clearly better than a year ago," Biden bragged about his COVID-19 response.
Just News, No Noise
- As House GOP secures first cooperation in Biden probe, pressure grows for damage assessment
- GOP Sen. Cotton vows to stall nominations until Congress gets Biden, Trump classified docs
- Brits yank back COVID vaccination program as US plunges forward with one-size-fits-all strategy
- Former FBI assistant director of Intelligence says the FBI should do a damage report on Biden family
- Progressive group slams Schiff after Senate campaign announcement