Vice President Harris tests positive for COVID-19
Harris is fully vaccinated including a booster shot in October 2021
April 26, 2022 12:36pm
Updated: April 26, 2022 12:41pm
Vice President Kamala Harris has tested positive for Covid-19, the White House said Tuesday.
Harris is fully vaccinated including a booster shot in October 2021, according to CNN.
Just the News Spotlight
Just News, No Noise
- As Kari Lake presses on with litigation, here is a cheat sheet for all 2022 election disputes
- Home wreckers? All the appliances the Biden administration plans to regulate more aggressively
- Byron Donalds says GOP 'did not get anything' from stopgap measure
- Some House GOP members are reportedly seeking to expel Gaetz over attempts to oust McCarthy
- Democrats have a Bad Boy epidemic, from fire alarms to bribery scandals