Vice President Harris will deliver keynote at Naval Academy commissioning ceremony
Prior to becoming the first woman ever to serve as vice president, Harris served as a U.S. senator from the state of California.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Vice President Kamala Harris is slated to give the keynote speech at the Naval Academy graduation ceremony later this month.
The Capital Gazette reported that a White House official on Friday informed the outlet about the vice president's upcoming speech. The ceremony is scheduled for May 28.
Prior to becoming the first woman to serve as vice president, Harris served as a U.S. senator from the state of California.
News, Not Noise
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'
- Astronomers observe black hole 'spaghettification' of a star for the first time
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- DNA, genealogy website lead to arrest in 26-year-old Texas murder case