Anti-Biden anthem tops Apple Music charts, beating out Adele
The conservative rapper Bryson Gray's version of the song "Let's Go Brandon" topped the number one spot, followed by Loza Alexander's iteration. The number three spot went to Adele's "Easy on Me."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The anti-Biden anthem "Let's Go Brandon" briefly topped the charts on Apple Music.
According to the Washington Examiner, four musical versions of the song knocked Adele from the top spot on the world's most popular music streaming app. Adele has since re-taken the top honor with the new hit, "Easy on Me".
"Let's Go Brandon" began as an anti-Biden chant following a NASCAR interview with NBC reporter and driver Brandon Brown where members of the audience began shouting "F---k Joe Biden!" The reporter at the time claimed the audience was shouting "Let's go, Brandon!"
The reporter's claim sparked a social media firestorm, as well as a slew of parody videos on YouTube and TikTok.
The conservative rapper Bryson Gray's version of the song topped the number one spot, followed by Loza Alexander's iteration.
Just News, No Noise
- University stonewalling release of public records on federal censorship collusion: lawsuits
- "Kari Lake is not backing down one bit": a breakdown of the AZ election
- Bar fight and DUI car crash: Conduct of Democrat-picked congressional ethics chief gains scrutiny
- Second wave of Twitter docs reveal 'blacklists' and 'shadow bans'
- Fallen idols: 7 darlings of the liberal press who fell from grace