California man, 15-year-old kidnapped daughter dead in shootout
Unclear if daughter was involved in shootout.
Police shot and killed a suspected murderer in California on Tuesday, with his kidnapped daughter also perishing at the scene in a chaotic exchange authorities are still struggling to work out.
Sheriffs in San Bernardino County shot and killed Anthony John Graziano in a shootout near Victorville. Graziano was wanted for the suspected murder of the mother of his daughter.
Also present at the scene was Graziano's daughter, Savannah, who also sustained gunshot wounds during the incident and was later pronounced dead at the hospital. Savannah had been reported as abducted by Graziano following the gunshot murder of her mother on Monday.
County Sheriff Shannon Dicus indicated that Savannah may have been responsible for some of the gunfire exchanged during the shootout.
"There may be some indications that the passenger of the vehicle which we believe is Savannah may have been involved in some of the fire exchange,” Dicus said at a press conference on Tuesday.
Police said the investigation was ongoing.
Just News, No Noise
- Scientist who worked closely with the Wuhan lab says COVID was genetically engineered and leaked
- Justices puzzled by Colorado's argument for forcing Christian designer to make gay wedding websites
- Calls for investigations grow over Katie Hobbs' alleged use of Twitter censorship, 1A issues
- New Hampshire senators skipping WH event to protest Biden support for Dem primary changes
- Louisiana, Missouri AGs release 359-page Fauci deposition in social media collusion lawsuit