Four dead, two wounded after shooting in Orange, Calif.; suspect in custody
One of the four dead is a child
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A shooting at a business complex in Orange, California has left at least four people dead, including a child, and two wounded, according to reports.
There is a suspect in custody who has been taken to a hospital for treatment, according to FOX 11 in Los Angeles.
The scene "has been stabilized and there is no threat to the public," according to a statement from the Orange Police Department. The police responded to a call that came in about 5:30 p.m. local time. Officials didn’t say what the child was doing there.
Just News, No Noise
- DeSantis announces voter fraud charges against 20 in Florida
- Old case over audio tapes in Bill Clinton's sock drawer could impact Mar-a-Lago search dispute
- Child protective services worker fired after telling hungry 14-year-old girl to become a prostitute
- Durham objects to source of anti-Trump dossier wanting classified info for upcoming trial
- Man twice dodges prosecution after threatening Fox News anchors