One dead, two wounded in Long Island grocery store shooting, police
The shooting was still at large about an hour after the midday shooting.
One person was fatally shot and two were wounded Tuesday at a grocery store in Long Island, N.Y., according to authorities.
The incident occurred at about 1 p.m. at a Stop & Shop store in the West Hempstead community. The suspect shooter, though to be an employee or former employee, is still at large, according to CNN.
The shooting took place in the stores manager's office and comes after a spree of other mass shootings in the country including one Monday in Austin, Texas on Monday and another last week at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'