Two students, one adult injured in Idaho middle school shooting
According to police, the three victims had noncritical injuries.
Three people were shot Thursday at a middle school in Idaho.
The suspect is in police custody, according to news reports.
Two students and one adult were shot at Rigby Middle School in east Idaho, according to KCBY CBS 11 News.
Jefferson County Sheriff Steve Anderson confirmed the shooting to EastIdahoNews.com and said the victim's injuries appear to be noncritical.
Anderson also said the police had one male student in custody.
Jefferson School District Superintendent Chad Martin also said a shooter appears to have been apprehended, according to news reports.
News, Not Noise
- Feds accused of seizing $85 million from safe deposit boxes without 'any legal basis'
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- California Governor Gavin Newsom assaulted, alleged assailant charged: Report
- Georgia Secretary of State to remove 100K names from state voter rolls
- Pelosi blocking COVID-19 origins investigation with 'Soviet-style cover-up': Scalise