You Vote: Should President Trump fire or keep FBI Director Chris Wray?
White House has been increasingly critical of Wray, now starting his fourth year in charge of bureau.
White House chief of staff Mark Meadows says there are varying opinions inside the Trump administration about the job that FBI Director Chris Wray has done.
Meadows, who has criticized Wray himself for his views on voter fraud, suggested Sunday for the first time that President Trump could fire Wray if he loses confidence in the FBI boss.
Here's you chance to weigh in with the latest Just the News reader poll.
News, Not Noise
- Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe
- Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness
- Poll: Strong majority of GOP voters see themselves as Republicans instead of 'MAGA Nation'
- President Trump in statement: 'I will always be committed to stopping the endless wars'
- Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot