Eric Carle, known for 'The Hungy Caterpillar,' dead at 91
Carle's work titled "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" has sold more than 55 million copies globally and been translated into dozens of languages.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Writer and illustrator Eric Carle passed away on Sunday at the age of 91.
Carle's work titled "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" has sold more than 55 million copies globally and been translated into dozens of languages, according to the New York Times.
His more than 70 books have amassed sales surpassing 170 million copies, the outlet noted, citing Penguin Random House.
News, not Noise
- Biden’s Inflation Reduction Act would increase taxes on nearly all Americans
- Kamala Harris casts tiebreaking vote as Biden’s massive spending and tax package advances in Senate
- Even blue cities now want Biden to pay for cost of his open border policies
- Video shows children in Texas taking oath to be 'martyrs' for Iran's supreme leader
- Albert Woodfox, longest solitary confinement prisoner in U.S. history, dead at 75