Gaetz, girlfriend elope, marry in small private ceremony on California's Catalina Island
The bride, Ginger Luckey, is from Southern California.
Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz on Sunday married girlfriend Ginger Luckey on Catalina Island, after the couple eloped to Southern California.
The 39-year-old Gaetz and his bride were married in a small ceremony, off the coast of Los Angeles County.
Sergio Gor, former staffer for Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, performed the ceremony, attended by about 40 people, according to Vanity Fair.
Luckey, 26, is from Southern California, according to the Associated Press.
“I love my wife!,” Gaetz tweeted in announcing the wedding, along with a picture of the bride and groom.
Gaetz is under investigation as part of a sex trafficking probe. He has denied wrong-doing.
News, not Noise
- 'The numbers are skewed': Colorado officials warn of inflated COVID death statistics
- Robin Hood in reverse? Democrats plan $12,500 tax credits for pricey electric car purchases
- Bill Maher argues 0.81% of New Yorkers pay half the city's taxes, slams 'tax the rich' slogan
- Fauci reconsideration of natural immunity used against Michigan State COVID vaccine mandate
- In spite of high vaccination numbers, Israel sees 'record' COVID wave