Gaetz, girlfriend elope, marry in small private ceremony on California's Catalina Island
The bride, Ginger Luckey, is from Southern California.
Florida GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz on Sunday married girlfriend Ginger Luckey on Catalina Island, after the couple eloped to Southern California.
The 39-year-old Gaetz and his bride were married in a small ceremony, off the coast of Los Angeles County.
Sergio Gor, former staffer for Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, performed the ceremony, attended by about 40 people, according to Vanity Fair.
Luckey, 26, is from Southern California, according to the Associated Press.
“I love my wife!,” Gaetz tweeted in announcing the wedding, along with a picture of the bride and groom.
Gaetz is under investigation as part of a sex trafficking probe. He has denied wrong-doing.
Just News, No Noise
- Trump supports immediate release of search warrant for home
- Questions grow about Trump raid after revelation of grand jury subpoena, extensive cooperation
- Dual system of silence? Garland, Wray clam up on Trump search after blabbing about Jan. 6 probe
- Donald Trump says FBI broke lock on document room that agents asked him to install
- Former prosecutors say judge should have recused self from Trump search warrant approval