Lego releases 9,000-piece Colosseum building set, its 'largest to date'
Set will dethrone the Millennium Falcon as the largest ever released by Lego.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Lego on Black Friday released its 9,000-piece rendition of the Roman Colosseum, what it called its "largest … brick set created to date" and a "truly authentic" recreation of the Roman landmark.
The company announced the set earlier this month on its website, describing it as having been "expertly designed to mimic the incredible architecture of the original Roman amphitheatre."
The massive set has surpassed Lego's Millennium Falcon to take the title of the largest brick set the company has yet released. It was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Zgalin Kobe.
Just News, No Noise
- Growing number of GOP leaders, elected officials say it's time for a change in RNC leadership
- Seven more Texas counties express support for declaring invasion at border; bringing total to 40
- Stanford president under investigation after school newspaper report about possible academic fraud
- As 71% in poll say Maricopa County issues tipped Senate race, judge sanctions Kari Lake lawyers
- Vermont backs down on religion-free school choice after SCOTUS knocks down Maine policy