Lego releases 9,000-piece Colosseum building set, its 'largest to date'
Set will dethrone the Millennium Falcon as the largest ever released by Lego.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Lego on Black Friday released its 9,000-piece rendition of the Roman Colosseum, what it called its "largest … brick set created to date" and a "truly authentic" recreation of the Roman landmark.
The company announced the set earlier this month on its website, describing it as having been "expertly designed to mimic the incredible architecture of the original Roman amphitheatre."
The massive set has surpassed Lego's Millennium Falcon to take the title of the largest brick set the company has yet released. It was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Zgalin Kobe.
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg group gave Detroit $7.4 million to 'dramatically' expand vote in city key to Biden win
- Congresswoman says after border visit that CBP, ICE want Biden to reinstate Trump border policies
- Corporate critics of Georgia election law incorporated in Delaware, which has strict voting rules
- Murkowski challenger Kelly Tshibaka says 2020 election integrity allegations have not been probed
- Kenosha officer who shot Jacob Blake is back at work and will not face discipline