Lego releases 9,000-piece Colosseum building set, its 'largest to date'
Set will dethrone the Millennium Falcon as the largest ever released by Lego.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Lego on Black Friday released its 9,000-piece rendition of the Roman Colosseum, what it called its "largest … brick set created to date" and a "truly authentic" recreation of the Roman landmark.
The company announced the set earlier this month on its website, describing it as having been "expertly designed to mimic the incredible architecture of the original Roman amphitheatre."
The massive set has surpassed Lego's Millennium Falcon to take the title of the largest brick set the company has yet released. It was designed by Slovenian architect Rok Zgalin Kobe.
News, Not Noise
- Big Plans: Team Biden sets out ambitious policy package for first 10 days in office
- DNI Ratcliffe concludes China 'sought to influence' America's 2020 federal elections
- During current COVID wave, Florida is outperforming California with fewer restrictions
- Former Florida data scientist for COVID to turn herself in on arrest warrant
- Lincoln Project co-founder resigns from group, admits to ‘inappropriate’ messages to multiple men