Report: Mike Pence will narrate biopic of Rush Limbaugh's life
The four-part miniseries is being produced by Fox.
Former Vice President Mike Pence is slated to narrate a docuseries on the late legendary conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, according to media reports.
Pence will lend his voice to the series, which is being produced by Fox to run on its streaming platform Fox Nation.
"Age of Rush," which comes in the wake of the 70-year-old conservative superstar's death last month, will incorporate interviews from major figures from Rush's orbit, including his producer James Golden and his frequent guest host Mark Steyn.
The program will debut on Fox Nation next week on Mar. 10.
News, Not Noise
- Sen. Rand Paul says Dr. Anthony Fauci is an elitist who 'thinks he's smarter than the rest of us'
- Sen. Ted Cruz says Biden's comments on Chauvin trial supplied grounds for mistrial
- Merkel says she criticizes Putin 'directly,' after Biden admits on TV he thinks he's a 'killer'
- Columnist, pundit Juan Williams says TV show host rejected him for not being 'black enough'
- Ocasio-Cortez: House GOP censuring Waters 'because they don't have any ideas of their own'