‘Under God' skipped in pledge of allegiance in at least two Democratic convention meetings
David Brody highlights two instances in which individuals omitted the words "under God" while reciting the pledge of allegiance.
David Brody, the host of the Just the News podcast "The Pod's Honest Truth," has reported on two instances during Democratic National Convention events in which individuals omitted the words "under God" while reciting the pledge of allegiance.
One of the omissions came during a video that was labeled "DNC Caucus and Council Meeting: Muslim Delegates and Allies Assembly." In the video AJ Durrani can be heard reciting the pledge and skipping over the two words.
The other instance came in a video labeled as a "DNC LGBTQ Caucus Meeting"—Dr. Marisa Richmond can be heard audibly pausing during the portion of the pledge that normally includes the words "under God."
President Trump earlier this month blasted rival Joe Biden, claiming that the presidential candidate opposes God.
"He's going to do things that nobody ever, would ever think even possible because he's following the radical left agenda: Take away your guns, destroy your Second Amendment, no religion, no anything, hurt the Bible, hut God. He's against God. He's against guns. He's against energy, our kind of energy," Trump said about Biden, who is a Catholic.
News, not Noise
- Arizona audit flags thousands of suspect ballots, kicking issue to state's attorney general
- Effort to spread discredited Russia collusion theory welcomed by McCain Senate panel, memos show
- DeSantis sidesteps Biden rationing, acquires new monoclonal antibodies from U.K. drug firm
- Lawsuits filed in Washington state over 2020 election
- New video of Jan. 6 Capitol breach depicts disorder, disrespect, not violent insurrection