New Twitter Files appear to show FBI tried to 'discredit' importance of Hunter Biden business deals
The latest release of the 'Twitter Files' detail the FBI's engagement with the social media company to discredit information regarding President Biden's son
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Independent writer Michael Shellenberger on Monday released the seventh edition of the "Twitter Files," releasing information on the social media platform that appears to show how the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community "discredited factual information about Hunter Biden's foreign business dealings."
"In Twitter Files #7, we present evidence pointing to an organized effort by representatives of the intelligence community (IC), aimed at senior executives at news and social media companies, to discredit leaked information about Hunter Biden before and after it was published," Shellenberger wrote.
New Twitter CEO Elon Musk, in an attempt to show transparency, has given Shellenberger and two other independent reporters access to internals communications among Twitter executives about how to deal with the story when it broke just weeks before Election Day 2020 and external communications from top Democrats that appear to show their efforts to try to suppress the story.
Just News, No Noise
- House bill rescinding $71B for 87k IRS agents stalled in Senate after nearly 4 weeks without vote
- House Judiciary GOP subpoena FBI's Christopher Wray, AG Merrick Garland
- Former Trump economic adviser calls on GOP to dig in on debt ceiling, budget battles
- Chinese students running distribution for drug cartels: former DEA official
- Pentagon says it's spotted second Chinese balloon over Latin America