Ron Paul appears to suffer medical incident during livestream
Former congressman reportedly hospitalized.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul on Friday appeared to suffer a medical incident during a livestream on his YouTube channel.
Video showed Paul, also a former presidential candidate and libertarian stalwart, slurring his words and apparently becoming incapacitated during a discussion on the economy. The livestream was subsequently cut and his video channel made private.
The 85-year-old, who is father to Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul, was reportedly hospitalized after the incident.
Fox News on Friday afternoon reported that the hospitalization was for "precautionary" reasons.
News, Not Noise
- Judge Emmet Sullivan still refusing to dismiss Michael Flynn case
- Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone
- GOP Rep. Cloud says Justice, FBI putting up 'roadblocks' in efforts to verify voter fraud
- Dominion contractor at Detroit counting center says thousands of ballots were scanned multiple times
- Arizona Senate president, House leader call for audit of Dominion machines in Maricopa County