Can D'Souza's 'Mules' Outrun Big Tech Censors?
Conservative filmmaker Dinesh D'Souza's film, 2000 Mules, might change the way you think about the Trump/Biden election. A new Amazon Prime series gives us not just the great Christopher Walken but a conservative character who isn't a vile stereotype. Filmmaker Jason Killian Meath is back with not one but two new documentaries sure to set tongues wagging in the culture wars.
Just the News Spotlight
Just News, No Noise
- House GOP leaders consider changing some Ukraine war funding to loans: congressional source
- Ted Cruz says the only way the border will be secure is if the GOP wins in 2024
- Fani Willis, Nathan Wade referred to Georgia bar for alleged ethics violations
- Johnson reaches spending deal with Schumer, leading to passage of another short-term CR
- Coast Guard will not enforce new California rule on diesel engines, citing 'safety concerns'