Big endorsement! Trump gets behind Dr. Oz in Pennsylvania Senate race
Former president says television star has the best chance of capturing seat for Republicans in November.
Former President Donald Trump dipped into the Pennsylvania Senate race Saturday night, bestowing his coveted endorsement to Dr. Mehmet Oz, a television star he said had the best chance to keep the seat in Republican hands.
”Dr. Oz is Pro-Life, very strong on Crime, the Border, Election Fraud, our Great Military, and our Vets, Tax Cuts, and will always fight for and support our under-siege Second Amendment,” Trump said in announcement released as he held a rally in North Carolina.
”He will ensure America will become Energy Independent again,” he added. “Dr. Oz also passionately believes in high-quality education and protecting parent involvement throughout the process. Perhaps most importantly, I believe that Mehmet Oz will be the one most able to win the General Election against a Radical Left Democrat looking to do unthinkable harm to our Country.”
Just News, No Noise
- Embattled CNN CEO Chris Licht out
- FBI harbored Biden allegations since 2017, through impeachment, election, lawmaker says
- Joe Biden bribery allegations involve Ukraine, first raised with FBI in 2017, key investigator says
- FBI Director Wray leads diversity training with White House official with famed pentagram tattoo
- Matt Gaetz introduces resolution to hold former Trump probe prosecutor Mark Pomerantz in contempt