Donald Trump announces speakers for Texas rally Saturday
The all-day event will feature Gov. Greg Abbott (R-Texas).
Former President Donald Trump will be joined by eight speakers, including candidates he has endorsed, at his rally Saturday in Conroe, Texas.
The all-day event will feature five pro-Trump officials running for reelection in Texas: Gov. Greg Abbott, Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, Attorney General Ken Paxton, Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller and Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough.
Additional speakers include State Sen. Dawn Buckingham, who is running for Texas Land Commissioner and Gonzales Mayor Connie Kacir, who will primary the incumbent Republican Gonzales County Judge according to The Gonzales Inquirer. Texas GOP Chairman Matt Rinaldi will also be at the Save America Rally.
The rally seeks to continue "President Trump's unprecedented
effort to advance the MAGA agenda by energizing voters and highlighting America First candidates and causes," the announcement reads.
"Really big crowd expected in Texas this weekend," Trump said on Monday. "The rallies are bigger than ever before–so much to talk about!"
The former President's last rally was held in Arizona and featured nine speakers, including three members of Congress.
News, not Noise
- Primary source of COVID misinformation is the feds, scientists and scholars tell surgeon general
- Top 5 revelations from trial of ex-Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann
- Trump lawyer demands CIA take action against ex-agents who called Hunter Biden laptop disinformation
- Ex-FBI lawyer rebuffs effort by Sussmann defense to paint Durham as bully
- Another Biden legal loss: Court rules Arizona can challenge COVID funds tax restriction