Trump blasts Major League Baseball for pulling all-star game from Georgia, calls for boycott
Major League Baseball has decided to pull out because of the recent voter integrity bill passed in Georgia.
Former President Donald Trump has released a statement Friday night about the latest action of Major League Baseball through his Save America PAC, which he formed shortly after leaving office in January.
"Baseball is already losing tremendous numbers of fans, and now they leave Atlanta with their All-Star Game because they are afraid of the Radical Left Democrats who do not want voter I.D., which is desperately needed, to have anything to do with our elections," the statement reads. "Boycott baseball and all of the woke companies that are interfering with Free and Fair Elections. Are you listening Coke, Delta, and all!"
News, Not Noise
- Detroit absentee ballot instructions conflict with witness testimony about irregularities
- Zuckerberg group gave Detroit $7.4 million to 'dramatically' expand vote in city key to Biden win
- Prominent lawyer Sidney Powell defends self against a $2.5 billion Smartmatic defamation lawsuit
- Nevada GOP censures Republican state official over allegations of 2020 voter fraud
- All eyes on Taiwan as U.S.-China tensions, rhetoric heat up