Former President Trump recommends people get COVID-19 vaccination
Former President Donald Trump spoke to host Maria Bartiromo during an interview Tuesday on Fox News Primetime.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Donald Trump during an interview on Fox News Primetime on Tuesday said that he would recommend that people get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Host Maria Bartiromo asked Trump whether he would recommend to the show's audience that they get the coronavirus vaccine.
"I would. I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lotta people that don't wanta get it, and a lotta those people voted for me frankly." Trump said that "we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also. But it's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine and it's something that works," he said.
News, Not Noise
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Inside ISIS: Interrogation trove shows terror group's leader was a snitch
- Supreme Court lifts California’s pandemic ban on in-home religious gatherings
- Herschel Walker calls on colleges, businesses to stop asking for race on applications
- Angry liberals demand Breyer retire after justice warns against court packing