Michael Cohen posted a doctored image that looks like Trump behind bars
"As more documents are reviewed by the #NYAG and #NYDA, it appears that the troubles for Donald #Trump will keep on coming!" Cohen wrote.
Donald Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen recently posted a doctored image made to look like Trump behind bars in what appeared to be an apparent attempt to mock the former president.
"As more documents are reviewed by the #NYAG and #NYDA, it appears that the troubles for Donald #Trump will keep on coming! Soon enough, Donald and Associates will be held responsible for their actions," Cohen tweeted. In another post he advertised an orange jumpsuit with the number 45 on it: "The @MeaCulpaPodcast #OrangeJumpsuit is still available. Based on recent events, seems like there might be a run on stock!" Cohen wrote.
"We have informed the Trump Organization that our investigation into the organization is no longer purely civil in nature. We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA," a spokesman for the New York attorney general's office said Tuesday.
In part of a lengthy statement he issued on Wednesday, former President Trump declared: "There is nothing more corrupt than an investigation that is in desperate search of a crime. But, make no mistake, that is exactly what is happening here. The Attorney General of New York literally campaigned on prosecuting Donald Trump even before she knew anything about me."
News, Not Noise
- Kingmaker? Trump has more than $100 million in the bank to influence 2022 elections
- Special Marine tactical force deployed twice in past month to protect embassies
- Kyrsten Sinema's bipartisanship gaining Republican favor
- Nearly 2 million households owe $15 billion in back rent as eviction moratorium expires
- Billionaire Brawl: Federal government denies Bezos claim of inappropriate space contract to Musk