New poll finds 46% of registered voters approve of President Trump's performance
The survey shows Democrats and Republicans strongly aligned with their parties.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Forty-six percent of registered U.S. voters say they strongly or at least somewhat approve of President Trump's job performance, while 51% disapprove of how he's running the country.
The split among the registered voters was similar to the one among party lines – with 82% of Democrats disapproving of the president's performance and 86% of Republicans approving.
Just 3% of respondents were not sure whether they approve or disapprove, showing that most people are set in their opinion of the president.
This survey was taken by 1,200 registered voters and conducted by Rasmussen from November 27-28, 2020.
To see the poll's cross-demographic tabulations, click here.
To see the poll's methodology and sample demographics, click here.
News, Not Noise
- Bombshell revelations as Trump declassifies all FBI documents in Russia probe
- Trump declassifying trove of FBI memos exposing Steele's motivations, ties to impeachment witness
- Poll: Strong majority of GOP voters see themselves as Republicans instead of 'MAGA Nation'
- President Trump in statement: 'I will always be committed to stopping the endless wars'
- Liberal activist arrested, charged with participating in Capitol riot