President Trump delays Saturday rally in New Hampshire amid concerns over the weather
The Trump campaign has pivoted to holding campaign events outdoors following backlash after his Tulsa rally last month
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Trump's campaign rally in New Hampshire will be delayed by a "week or two," according to Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany, who made the announcement to reporters aboard Air Force One.
The president was scheduled to hold an outdoor rally in New Hampshire on Saturday, which will now be postponed by a number of weeks due to concerns over thunderstorms in the area.
The Secretary made clear that the rally was not being delayed over concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus.
News, Not Noise
- New State memos disclose relentless pressure by Hunter Biden-connected Ukrainian firm
- Stars' donations helped bail out suspects charged with 'murder, violent felonies, sex crimes'
- McConnell: Dems won't allow 'a penny' in stimulus 'unless Texas and Florida bail out New Jersey'
- DOJ lawyer suggests possibility that undisclosed info factored into Flynn dismissal request
- 'Squad' member Ilhan Omar survives tough Democratic primary in Minnesota