Chief Justice Roberts temporarily delays handover of Trump tax documents to House committee
Roberts' order allows the Supreme Court to have time to debate legal issues in the former president's emergency Supreme Court appeal.
Updated: November 1, 2022 - 10:14am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts on Tuesday temporarily delayed the handover of former President Donald Trump's tax documents to the Democratic-controlled House Ways and Means Committee.
Roberts' order will allow the high court time to debate legal issues in the former president's emergency Supreme Court appeal filed Monday.
Just News, No Noise
- Congress probing if FBI used ‘Russian disinformation’ claim to shut down Biden inquiries
- Lawmaker probing J6 security failures: 'People of interest’ may have withheld critical intel
- Doctored evidence? Democrat-led J6 panel added audio to silent security video for primetime hearings
- Texas governor says he wants to eliminate property taxes
- Biden sanctions Iran tech firm for censorship while remaining silent on censoring US citizens