Trump blisters Biden at Ohio rally: ‘Taking orders from the Easter Bunny’
Visit to battleground state was a particular boost to J. D. Vance, the Senate candidate who got the former president’s coveted endorsement.
"We have a president right now, sadly, who has absolutely no idea what the hell is happening," he said. "He's shaking hands with the air. He's walking around, somewhat bewildered."
"It's no good, and he's taking orders from the Easter Bunny," he added, referencing an incident Monday in which a political operative dressed as the Easter Bunny guided the president away from reporters talking about Afghanistan.
"And he is doing all of this while [Vladimir] Putin does nothing but talk about nuclear weapons and destroying the world,” Trump added. “We have our signals very crossed in our country. We have never had a situation like this."
Just News, No Noise
- Nearly 300 absentee ballots from 2020 election found in Michigan county storage unit
- Energy Sec. Granholm admits making false statement to Congress
- Plainclothes cops at Capitol during Jan. 6 riot, one on video exhorting crowd, key lawmaker says
- Paxton attorneys send cease and desist letter to Texas impeachment prosecutors
- Virginia Gov. Youngkin rails against 'two-tiered justice system' after Trump indictment