Trump blisters Biden at Ohio rally: ‘Taking orders from the Easter Bunny’
Visit to battleground state was a particular boost to J. D. Vance, the Senate candidate who got the former president’s coveted endorsement.
"We have a president right now, sadly, who has absolutely no idea what the hell is happening," he said. "He's shaking hands with the air. He's walking around, somewhat bewildered."
"It's no good, and he's taking orders from the Easter Bunny," he added, referencing an incident Monday in which a political operative dressed as the Easter Bunny guided the president away from reporters talking about Afghanistan.
"And he is doing all of this while [Vladimir] Putin does nothing but talk about nuclear weapons and destroying the world,” Trump added. “We have our signals very crossed in our country. We have never had a situation like this."
Just News, No Noise
- Arizona Governor-elect Hobbs ultimatum to county board: Certify her election or face felony rap
- Chairman of the Freedom Caucus says McCarthy has signaled a willingness to work with them on issues
- Cha-ching! EPA quietly quadruples regulatory cost of carbon emissions in new war on fossil fuels
- GOP senators to withhold support for Defense funding until they get vote to end military vax mandate
- Wisconsin lawmaker questions why military ballot voting dropped over 80% in 2022