Trump blisters Biden at Ohio rally: ‘Taking orders from the Easter Bunny’
Visit to battleground state was a particular boost to J. D. Vance, the Senate candidate who got the former president’s coveted endorsement.
"We have a president right now, sadly, who has absolutely no idea what the hell is happening," he said. "He's shaking hands with the air. He's walking around, somewhat bewildered."
"It's no good, and he's taking orders from the Easter Bunny," he added, referencing an incident Monday in which a political operative dressed as the Easter Bunny guided the president away from reporters talking about Afghanistan.
"And he is doing all of this while [Vladimir] Putin does nothing but talk about nuclear weapons and destroying the world,” Trump added. “We have our signals very crossed in our country. We have never had a situation like this."
News, not Noise
- Biden to allow some migrants with terrorist ties into country, raising security concerns
- Trump most popular US politician: poll
- California bans state-funded travel to Arizona, Utah and other states over policy differences
- Trump's July Fourth message: 'I know it’s not looking good' but 'best is yet to come'
- North Carolina redistricting case allows justices to decide who has power to dictate election rules