Trump criticizes Biden, 'woke generals' for disorderly withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan
Trump advised withdrawing the American military after evacuating U.S. citizens and military equipment.
Former President Donald Trump criticized President Joe Biden for reversing the order of withdrawing from Afghanistan by starting with the military instead of American citizens.
"First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens—AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don't do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did," Trump said in a statement through his Save America PAC on Thursday.
"No chaos, no death—they wouldn't even know we left!" the former president said.
News, not Noise
- Chicago mayor 'booed off stage' at local union fundraiser: Reports
- Demand for forensic audits of 2020 election in all 50 states rapidly gaining support
- Lessons unlearned? Alec Baldwin's father was riflery coach at high school
- Biden to name permanent FCC director, which could result in GOP majority on internet content agency
- Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation