Trump endorses Herschel Walker in Georgia race for Senate seat
Trump had encouraged Herschel Walker to run for Senate earlier in the year.
Former President Donald Trump endorsed former NFL player Herschel Walker in his race for the Georgia seat in the U.S. Senate.
Trump, who had encouraged Walker to run for Senate earlier this year, announced the endorsement through his Save America PAC on Thursday:
"Herschel Walker is a friend, a Patriot, and an outstanding American who is going to be a GREAT United States Senator. He embodies 'America First' and the winning spirit of Georgia. Herschel is tough on Crime and Borders, and he will always stand in support of Law Enforcement, Military, and our Vets. He will fight hard for our Second Amendment and Voter Integrity. Herschel Walker will never let you down. He was a great football player and will be an even better U.S. Senator—if that is even possible. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement!"
News, not Noise
- Chicago mayor 'booed off stage' at local union fundraiser: Reports
- Demand for forensic audits of 2020 election in all 50 states rapidly gaining support
- Lessons unlearned? Alec Baldwin's father was riflery coach at high school
- Biden to name permanent FCC director, which could result in GOP majority on internet content agency
- Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation