Trump endorses Herschel Walker in Georgia race for Senate seat
Trump had encouraged Herschel Walker to run for Senate earlier in the year.
Former President Donald Trump endorsed former NFL player Herschel Walker in his race for the Georgia seat in the U.S. Senate.
Trump, who had encouraged Walker to run for Senate earlier this year, announced the endorsement through his Save America PAC on Thursday:
"Herschel Walker is a friend, a Patriot, and an outstanding American who is going to be a GREAT United States Senator. He embodies 'America First' and the winning spirit of Georgia. Herschel is tough on Crime and Borders, and he will always stand in support of Law Enforcement, Military, and our Vets. He will fight hard for our Second Amendment and Voter Integrity. Herschel Walker will never let you down. He was a great football player and will be an even better U.S. Senator—if that is even possible. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement!"
Just News, No Noise
- Boomerang? DOJ admission it over-collected evidence in Trump raid creates new legal drama
- Impeachment Republicans' last stand? Cheney, Murkowski face Trump-backed primary challengers
- Lawyers for targeted journalist slam AG Garland's 'outrageous and illegal abuses' of Biden critics
- Fox's Laura Ingraham: 'Exhausted' voters may be ready 'to turn the page' on Trump
- Scientists shred new research for mask mandates as 'junk science,' 'irredeemably flawed'