Trump has received COVID-19 vaccination
Last year, then-President Trump and the first lady both tested positive for coronavirus.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Trump and former First Lady Melania Trump each had COVID-19 vaccinations in January, an adviser confirmed to The Hill.
The couple got an initial vaccine dose while in the White House and have since had another dose, the adviser indicated, according to the outlet.
Last year, President Trump and the First Lady both tested positive for coronavirus.
News, Not Noise
- Ga. governor candidate on criticism of voter ID: 'White liberals think black people are too dumb'
- Arizona Senate on the verge of beginning major audit of Maricopa County ballots
- Mom of Breonna Taylor says activists have exploited her death, calls BLM 'fraud'
- Labor leader: Union workers buying new cars, 'remodeling their homes' after Biden pension bailout
- As corporations bow to left's agenda, conservatives eye mass boycotts of woke brands