Trump has received COVID-19 vaccination
Last year, then-President Trump and the first lady both tested positive for coronavirus.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Trump and former First Lady Melania Trump each had COVID-19 vaccinations in January, an adviser confirmed to The Hill.
The couple got an initial vaccine dose while in the White House and have since had another dose, the adviser indicated, according to the outlet.
Last year, President Trump and the First Lady both tested positive for coronavirus.
Just News, No Noise
- Respect for Marriage Act pending in Senate is raising constitutional concerns
- Judge sides with DeSantis, says governor won’t have to testify in suit brought by prosecutor
- Stanford gives black students preference on bus rides and movie tickets, prompting complaint
- Budweiser plans to send unsold beer intended for World Cup in Qatar to winning country
- House GOP leadership rejects 6 of 8 rules changes sought by conservatives, with more pending