Trump issues statement of endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky
Trump said that Paul "has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Donald Trump on Thursday issued a full-throated reelection endorsement for Sen. Rand Paul.
The Kentucky Republican will be seeking a third term in office during the 2022 election contest.
"Rand Paul has done a fantastic job for our Country, and for the incredible people of Kentucky," Trump said in the statement. "He fights against the Swamp in Washington, the Radical Left Liberals, and especially the destructive RINOS, of which there are far too many, in Congress.
"Rand will continue to stand up for our great AMERICA FIRST policies because he believes in stopping wasteful spending, defending our Second Amendment rights, and taking care of our Military and our Vets. I am proud to be working with Rand in our battle to Make America Great Again. He has my Complete and Total Endorsement for another term in the U.S. Senate. The Commonwealth of Kentucky has a true champion in Rand Paul," Trump declared.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'