Trump slams Cheney as 'warmongering fool,' says 'Based on all polling, there is no way she can win'
"This warmongering fool wants to stay in the Middle East and Afghanistan for another 19 years, but doesn't consider the big picture—Russia and China!" Trump said in the statement.
Former President Trump on Tuesday called House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney a "warmongering fool" and claimed that polling indicates she cannot win reelection.
"Liz Cheney is polling sooo low in Wyoming, and has sooo little support, even from the Wyoming Republican Party, that she is looking for a way out of her Congressional race. Based on all polling, there is no way she can win. She'll either be yet another lobbyist or maybe embarrass her family by running for President, in order to save face. This warmongering fool wants to stay in the Middle East and Afghanistan for another 19 years, but doesn't consider the big picture—Russia and China!" Trump said in the statement.
Cheney, who was one of 10 House Republicans to vote to impeach then-President Trump earlier this year in the wake of the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol, has not ruled out the possibility of mounting a presidential bid: "I'm not ruling anything in or out — ever is a long time," the Wyoming Republican told the New York Post when asked about whether she would ever consider a bid.
Just News, No Noise
- Article III Project founder believes Jim Jordan has no intention of holding Big Tech accountable
- Arrest warrant out for Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon: reports
- Air Force sounds alarm about Chinese land buy on doorstep of key air, space base in North Dakota
- Raskin's office: GOP telling congressman to remove head scarf amid cancer battle misunderstanding
- 'Little to no difference': Massive mask meta-study undermines remaining COVID mandates