Trump spokeswoman urges RNC to focus on fair elections after McDaniel win
"We just want free and fair elections and to stop the cheating," Liz Harrington said.
Former President Donald Trump spokeswoman Liz Harrington says that the Republican National Committee should focus on free and fair elections after the most recent victory of RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.
"I'll echo what President Trump said: 'Now, let's get to the business with the RNC — first and foremost what we should be doing is making sure our elections are free and fair. That is all we want from the RNC,'" Harrington said on Monday's edition of the "Just the News, No Noise" TV show.
McDaniel won re-election last week for chairwoman, overcoming her opponents, fellow committee member Harmeet Dhillon and MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.
Trump congratulated McDaniel for her victory.
"He congratulated her," Harrington stated. "It wasn't a very close vote. I know the grassroots was very disappointed."
Harmeet Dhillon got a lot of support from GOP grassroots and from the president of the Leadership Institute Morton Blackwell.
"We don't need any favors from the RNC," Harrington said. "We just want free and fair elections and to stop the cheating. So that's President Trump's number one priority. He's looking forward to making those arguments and putting pressure on the state legislatures to make these changes and to make sure our elections are fair."
Just News, No Noise
- Trump decries weaponized probes against political figures: ‘Worse than ballot stuffing’
- US Judge gives a lecture on free speech at Notre Dame after being shouted down at Stanford
- Operation Lone Star: More than 30,000 foreign nationals turned back to Mexico
- DOD announces removal of woke DEI Chief from military children's schools
- Andrew Cuomo calls out Georgia and New York Trump investigations, says they're politically motivated