On Memorial Day, Trump honors U.S. military's 'unrivaled heroes' unparalleled in 'human history'
"America’s warriors are the single greatest force for justice, peace, liberty, and security among all the nations ever to exist on earth."
Former President Trump in his Memorial Day message praised the "fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guardsmen, Airmen, and Marines" as without peer in recorded civilization,
"The depth of their devotion, the steel of their resolve, and the purity of their patriotism has no equal in human history," he said. "It is because of their gallantry that we can together, as one people, continue our pursuit of America’s glorious destiny."
America owes "eternal and everlasting" loyalty to these "unrivaled heroes" and their families, Trump said. They are "the single greatest force for justice, peace, liberty, and security among all the nations ever to exist on earth."
News, Not Noise
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county
- Over 7,000 affidavits delivered to Michigan lawmakers claim election fraud
- GOP lawmakers to Biden: 'We write to you today to express concern with your current cognitive state'
- Pelosi says GOP wants people 'in cars, on the road, using gas,' Dems want more mass transit