Trump's Save America PAC releases commercial lambasting Biden as 'Surrenderer-In-Chief'
The commercial blasts President Biden's handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, in addition to the border crisis and rise in inflation.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Donald Trump released a new commercial through his Save America PAC criticizing President Joe Biden's actions while in office, including his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The commercial, entitled "Surrenderer-In-Chief," shows the rise of inflation, the Biden administration's "woke" advertisements, the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan following Biden's assertion that that would not happen, and the border crisis.
Trump released a statement with the commercial:
"Joe Biden lied to America and to the World when he told us 'America was back.' Instead, he surrendered to the Taliban, and left Americans behind to die in Afghanistan.
"This will go down as one of the greatest Military failures in American history. Now, it's the Taliban that is back – not America.
"This is not the America we know and the media refuses to hold Biden accountable for the destruction and tragedy he's caused. It's time for the truth."
News, not Noise
- Chicago mayor 'booed off stage' at local union fundraiser: Reports
- Demand for forensic audits of 2020 election in all 50 states rapidly gaining support
- Lessons unlearned? Alec Baldwin's father was riflery coach at high school
- Biden to name permanent FCC director, which could result in GOP majority on internet content agency
- Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation