Biden physician declares him a 'healthy, vigorous, 80-year-old male'
"The President remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
President Joe Biden's annual physical results were released Thursday and he was given a clean bill of health.
A memo from Dr. Kevin O'Connor declared Biden a "healthy, vigorous, 80-year-old male, who is fit to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency, to include those as Chief Executive, Head of State and Commander in Chief."
"I have conducted a comprehensive review of President Biden's medical history and a detailed physical examination. This physical has included specialty consultation with several of our Presidential Specialty Consultants from the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center," he wrote.
O'Connor noted Biden's contracting of COVID-19, asserting that his body recovered normally from the disease.
"The President remains fit for duty, and fully executes all of his responsibilities without any exemptions or accommodations," O'Connor said.
Ben Whedon is an editor and reporter for Just the News. Follow him on Twitter.
Just News, No Noise
- Michigan project with $1.14B in taxpayer backing must adhere to Chinese communist rules
- GOP Rep roils hearing when asking witness why Hunter Biden not prosecuted for falsifying gun buy app
- 'Race to the bottom': Legal experts fear escalation spiral ahead of possible Trump indictment
- North Carolina governor vetoes pistol permit repeal
- Whitmer signs bill repealing Michigan's right to work law