Nearly 70 percent of voters believe 'Fake News' out of China worsened the global pandemic
Only 10% believe China's government is is currently reliable and trustworthy
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Nearly 70% of voters believe the Chinese government worsened the global pandemic by withholding significant data points and releasing incorrect information, according to a new poll conducted by Scott Rasmussen from April 16-18,
The survey found 69% believed China worsened the situation, compared to 8% who disagree with that statement and 23% who were not sure.
The further breakdown of those numbers indicates that 83% of Republicans think China’s dishonesty made the pandemic worse. Independents agreed with the statement at a rate of 65%, and Democrats at 60%.
The survey additionally found that only 10% of voters consider the Chinese government to be “truthful and reliable.” Half of those asked (50%) are not sure, and 39% believe it is not.
News, Not Noise
- Judge Emmet Sullivan still refusing to dismiss Michael Flynn case
- Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone
- GOP Rep. Cloud says Justice, FBI putting up 'roadblocks' in efforts to verify voter fraud
- Dominion contractor at Detroit counting center says thousands of ballots were scanned multiple times
- Arizona Senate president, House leader call for audit of Dominion machines in Maricopa County