British PM Boris Johnson moved to intensive care as coronavirus infection worsens
This comes after he was admitted to the hospital Sunday
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Monday has reportedly been taken to the intensive care unit as he continues suffering from the coronavirus.
Johnson on Sunday was admitted to the hospital for tests amid ongoing coronavirus symptoms, as a "precautionary step."
"Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the prime minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the intensive care unit at the hospital," a statement explained. "The PM is receiving excellent care, and thanks all NHS staff for their hard work and dedication."
Johnson addressed his situation in a tweet earlier Monday, saying that he was "in good spirits."
News, Not Noise
- New State memos disclose relentless pressure by Hunter Biden-connected Ukrainian firm
- Stars' donations helped bail out suspects charged with 'murder, violent felonies, sex crimes'
- McConnell: Dems won't allow 'a penny' in stimulus 'unless Texas and Florida bail out New Jersey'
- DOJ lawyer suggests possibility that undisclosed info factored into Flynn dismissal request
- 'Squad' member Ilhan Omar survives tough Democratic primary in Minnesota