British PM Boris Johnson moved to intensive care as coronavirus infection worsens
This comes after he was admitted to the hospital Sunday
April 6, 2020 - 3:52pm
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Monday has reportedly been taken to the intensive care unit as he continues suffering from the coronavirus.
Johnson on Sunday was admitted to the hospital for tests amid ongoing coronavirus symptoms, as a "precautionary step."
"Over the course of this afternoon, the condition of the prime minister has worsened and, on the advice of his medical team, he has been moved to the intensive care unit at the hospital," a statement explained. "The PM is receiving excellent care, and thanks all NHS staff for their hard work and dedication."
Johnson addressed his situation in a tweet earlier Monday, saying that he was "in good spirits."
News, Not Noise
- The FBI documents that put Barack Obama in the ‘Obamagate’ narrative
- Did Obama illegally spy on Trump? Here's what a new poll shows Americans think
- CDC: Coronavirus fatality rate could be as low as 0.26%
- Beating up the numbers: The loose definition and inflated tally of COVID-19 deaths
- Conservative actor Nick Searcy takes on Hollywood liberals with new indie film venture