Stanford professor argues "disaster" COVID lockdowns harm children, other patients
In two separate interviews, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya appeared on "Just the News AM" with Carrie Sheffield and the John Solomon Reports podcast to discuss what he called the 'disastrous' collateral damage of COVID lockdowns
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya is one of the three authors of the "Great Barrington Declaration" which stated, "As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection."
In short, "Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal," is a statement that sums up much of the document's sentiment.
Questions explored in the interviews:
Do masks work? Should they be mandatory? Were ventilators improperly implemented? Were people who were not at high risk for the spread unfairly locked down, causing irreparable damage to their lives and families? These questions and more are discussed in two exclusive interviews.
Click on the video to watch the full interview
Click here to listen to the John Solomon Reports podcast:
News, Not Noise
- Zuckerberg money used to pay election judges, grow vote in Democrat stronghold, memos reveal
- Two huge new developments emerge in Hunter Biden laptop saga
- Biden landslide? Not so fast. MSM begin hedging their bets.
- Trump camp blasts move by 'biased' debate commission to mute candidate mics at final face-off
- Majority of likely voters believe Biden had conflict of interest involving Ukraine oversight, son