Stanford professor argues "disaster" COVID lockdowns harm children, other patients
In two separate interviews, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya appeared on "Just the News AM" with Carrie Sheffield and the John Solomon Reports podcast to discuss what he called the 'disastrous' collateral damage of COVID lockdowns
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya is one of the three authors of the "Great Barrington Declaration" which stated, "As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection."
In short, "Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal," is a statement that sums up much of the document's sentiment.
Questions explored in the interviews:
Do masks work? Should they be mandatory? Were ventilators improperly implemented? Were people who were not at high risk for the spread unfairly locked down, causing irreparable damage to their lives and families? These questions and more are discussed in two exclusive interviews.
Click on the video to watch the full interview
Click here to listen to the John Solomon Reports podcast:
News, Not Noise
- During current COVID wave, Florida is outperforming California with fewer restrictions
- Lincoln Project co-founder resigns from group, admits to ‘inappropriate’ messages to multiple men
- DNI Ratcliffe concludes China 'sought to influence' America's 2020 federal elections
- Former Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley launches Stand Up for America PAC
- Big Plans: Team Biden sets out ambitious policy package for first 10 days in office