Stanford professor argues "disaster" COVID lockdowns harm children, other patients
In two separate interviews, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya appeared on "Just the News AM" with Carrie Sheffield and the John Solomon Reports podcast to discuss what he called the 'disastrous' collateral damage of COVID lockdowns
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya is one of the three authors of the "Great Barrington Declaration" which stated, "As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection."
In short, "Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal," is a statement that sums up much of the document's sentiment.
Questions explored in the interviews:
Do masks work? Should they be mandatory? Were ventilators improperly implemented? Were people who were not at high risk for the spread unfairly locked down, causing irreparable damage to their lives and families? These questions and more are discussed in two exclusive interviews.
Click on the video to watch the full interview
Click here to listen to the John Solomon Reports podcast:
Just News, No Noise
- Bob Woodward scolds media colleagues for Trump Russia coverage, says American public was 'cheated'
- YouTube, Musk's Twitter throttle investigative journalists behind Pfizer 'mutate' video
- 11 US cities — all governed by Democratic mayors — listed among 50 most dangerous in world
- 'Laverne & Shirley' star Cindy Williams dies at 75
- Most Americans think Biden administration handling classified document probe well, poll