Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor and brother to NY Governor Andrew Cuomo, diagnosed with coronavirus
The anchor's symptoms are mild and he will reportedly continue doing his 9 p.m. broadcast program from home
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The referenced media source is missing and needs to be re-embedded.
Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor of "Cuomo Prime Time," said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with coronavirus. Cuomo has spent the last few days in his home, though was at CNN's west Manhattan offices last Friday.
Cuomo is also the brother of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with whom he has recently conducted a series of playful but substantive interviews focused on the state's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.
Cuomo said he is quarantined in his basement where he will continue broadcasting live. "We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" the anchor tweeted Tuesday.
News, Not Noise
- Judge Emmet Sullivan still refusing to dismiss Michael Flynn case
- Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone
- GOP Rep. Cloud says Justice, FBI putting up 'roadblocks' in efforts to verify voter fraud
- Dominion contractor at Detroit counting center says thousands of ballots were scanned multiple times
- Arizona Senate president, House leader call for audit of Dominion machines in Maricopa County