Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor and brother to NY Governor Andrew Cuomo, diagnosed with coronavirus
The anchor's symptoms are mild and he will reportedly continue doing his 9 p.m. broadcast program from home
March 31, 2020 - 1:45pm
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor of "Cuomo Prime Time," said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with coronavirus. Cuomo has spent the last few days in his home, though was at CNN's west Manhattan offices last Friday.
Cuomo is also the brother of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with whom he has recently conducted a series of playful but substantive interviews focused on the state's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.
Cuomo said he is quarantined in his basement where he will continue broadcasting live. "We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" the anchor tweeted Tuesday.
News, Not Noise
- Prestigious medical journal urges outpatient use of hydroxychloroquine regimen for COVID-19
- Former GOP Senator and Secretary of Defense Hagel says he's backing Biden in November
- Connecticut transgender sports policy discriminated against biological girls, feds conclude
- Netflix docuseries soft-pedals Clinton ties to Jeffrey Epstein
- Twitter claims 'no evidence' of mail-in voter fraud despite numerous convictions since 2016