Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor and brother to NY Governor Andrew Cuomo, diagnosed with coronavirus
The anchor's symptoms are mild and he will reportedly continue doing his 9 p.m. broadcast program from home
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The referenced media source is missing and needs to be re-embedded.
Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor of "Cuomo Prime Time," said Tuesday that he has been diagnosed with coronavirus. Cuomo has spent the last few days in his home, though was at CNN's west Manhattan offices last Friday.
Cuomo is also the brother of New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, with whom he has recently conducted a series of playful but substantive interviews focused on the state's handling of the coronavirus outbreak.
Cuomo said he is quarantined in his basement where he will continue broadcasting live. "We will all beat this by being smart and tough and united!" the anchor tweeted Tuesday.
News, Not Noise
- U.S. intelligence report warns of looming ‘catastrophic’ shocks worldwide due to tech, disease
- Amid growing doubt about COVID origins, WHO chief says Wuhan lab-leak theory 'on the table'
- Outrage against Yale Law for punishing famed author/professor who backed Kavanaugh for SCOTUS
- Biden's American Jobs Plan could cost taxpayers about $666,000 per job created
- Maryland lawmakers override vetos, eliminate police protections and bill of rights