Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott says he's tested positive for coronavirus
The senator says he had tested negative in recent days
Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott said Friday he's tested positive for the coronavirus, according to several reports.
The senator says he tested negative several times in past days.
"After several negative tests, I learned I was positive for COVID-19 this AM," Scott tweeted. "I’m feeling good & experiencing very mild symptoms. I’ll be working from home until it’s safe for me to return to DC. I remind everyone to be careful & do the right things to protect yourselves & others."
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.