Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott says he's tested positive for coronavirus
The senator says he had tested negative in recent days
Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott said Friday he's tested positive for the coronavirus, according to several reports.
The senator says he tested negative several times in past days.
"After several negative tests, I learned I was positive for COVID-19 this AM," Scott tweeted. "I’m feeling good & experiencing very mild symptoms. I’ll be working from home until it’s safe for me to return to DC. I remind everyone to be careful & do the right things to protect yourselves & others."
News, Not Noise
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- As Sen. Manchin opposes Tanden nomination, Klain says 'he doesn't answer to us at the White House'
- More than two dozen House Democrats ask Biden to relinquish sole authority to launch nuclear weapons
- GOP Rep: 'Should MSNBC be carried after years of pushing the false Russia collusion narrative?'
- Amazon quietly ends sales of books it labels 'hate speech'