G-7 leaders call for probe into origins of COVID-19
The leaders want to eradicate the pandemic in 2022.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Leaders of the G-7 group are calling for investigation into the genesis of the COVID-19 pandemic.
"We also call for a timely, transparent, expert-led, and science-based WHO-convened Phase 2 COVID-19 Origins study including, as recommended by the experts’ report, in China," the Carabis Bay G7 Summit Communiqué stated.
The leaders aim to end of the pandemic next year. "Our immediate focus is beating COVID-19 and we set a collective goal of ending the pandemic in 2022. The COVID-19 pandemic is not under control anywhere until it is under control everywhere. In an interconnected world global health and health security threats respect no borders," the communiqué said.
News, Not Noise
- CDC justified new mask guidance based on vaccine study listed as failing peer review
- Feds exempting some illegal migrants from normal ID requirements on flights
- CDC to drop 'gold standard' COVID test: PCR risks false positives
- Auditors complete their count of Maricopa County's 2020 election ballots
- U.S. gymnast Sunisa Lee wins gold in the gymnastics all-around at the Tokyo Olympics