Manchin says he's tested positive for COVID
Manchin announced he has COVID after President Biden announced last week that he has the virus
Updated: July 25, 2022 - 11:14am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
West Virginia Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin said Monday he has tested positive for COVID-19.
"This morning I tested positive for COVID-19," Manchin tweeted. "I am fully vaccinated and boosted and am experiencing mild symptoms. I will isolate and follow CDC guidelines as I continue to work remotely to serve West Virginians."
Manchin announced he has COVID after President Biden announced last week that he has the virus.
Just News, No Noise
- IRS whistleblower provides Congress origins of Biden probe, evidence of political interference
- Arizona judge denies sanctions against Kari Lake and her legal team
- Biden, McCarthy strike tentative deal to slow spending and raise debt limit
- Texas House votes to impeach Attorney General Ken Paxton
- Appeals court reinstates religious challenge to COVID vaccine mandate for healthcare workers