Sen. Lindsey Graham says he has breakthrough COVID-19
Graham said he tests positive after having been vaccinated.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
South Carolina GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday he has a case of the breakthrough coronavirus.
"I was just informed by the House physician I have tested positive for #COVID19 even after being vaccinated," Graham tweeted at about 3:15 p.m. ET. "I started having flu-like symptoms Saturday night and went to the doctor this morning."
In consecutive tweets, he also said: "I feel like I have a sinus infection and at present time I have mild symptoms. I will be quarantining for ten days. I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. My symptoms would be far worse."
News, not Noise
- 'Actual malice': Courts greenlight Devin Nunes defamation lawsuits against mainstream media
- Defund-the-police firebrand Ocasio-Cortez gets protective police escort
- Ga. Election Board tosses complaint against Herschel Walker's wife, refers 12 others to state AG
- Trump sues New York Times and niece over story about his taxes
- Sidelined? Hundreds of Navy SEALS told they won't be deployed if they refuse COVID vaccine