Top epidemiologist blasts feds' continued obsession with ineffective masks in COVID fight
"The irrationality of this is just not explainable," Dr. Harvey Risch said.
One of the world's premier epidemiologists blasted federal health regulators for doubling down on masking when studies have shown it is ineffective in fighting COVID-19 and other respiratory viruses.
"The irrationality of this is just not explainable," Dr. Harvey Risch told the "Just the News, No Noise" television show on Monday.
Risch, a professor emeritus at Yale University Public School of Health, said the continued embrace of masks and public silence on possible side-effects from COVID-19 mRNA vaccines risked further eroding public trust in the health establishment.
"People who are tuning into the non-state-controlled media know that almost one person a day — a young person is dying for no given reason," Risch said. "A coincidence? So there's increasing knowledge in that part of the general public."
According to Risch, eventually these issues will start to be more noticeable in the medical community.
"When it gets to the level of everybody knowing somebody that it's happened to — a friend or relative, a friend of a friend or things like that, then there's gonna be a lot more uproar when it starts to become personal," he concluded.
Just News, No Noise
- Joe Biden bribery allegations involve Ukraine, first raised with FBI in 2017, key investigator says
- Christian man arrested for quoting Bible verse at pride event
- Matt Gaetz introduces resolution to hold former Trump probe prosecutor Mark Pomerantz in contempt
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- FBI harbored Biden allegations since 2017, through impeachment, election, lawmaker says