You Vote: What should happen to fully vaccinated teachers who refuse to teach in person?
Teachers unions and school administrators in several localities have been battling for months over in-person learning. You weigh in.
Teachers unions and school administrators in communities from Los Angeles to Chicago have battled during the pandemic over when teachers should return to in-person classes.
The issue has become more pronounced as teachers gain access to the COVID-19 vaccines.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the issue.
News, not Noise
- After battling bureaucrats throughout presidency, Trump gets last laugh against 'deep state'
- Bidenomics: 46 states saw GDP decline in first quarter of 2022, federal data shows
- Supreme Court marshal appeals to Virginia, Maryland governors to help stop protests as DOJ demurs
- Twitter dismisses Clarence Thomas threat but censors peer-reviewed study on COVID vax and fertility
- 20 states are using legislation to ban ‘Zuck Bucks’ from elections